How to Support Us
Are you interested in creating a more sustainable community and preserving homeownership opportunities for everyone? Supporting Homestead is a great way to have a positive impact on your community.
Give a Financial Gift Today:
- Online - Use your credit card to make a secure donation through our website here.
- Contact us - We can take your credit card over the phone and, at your request, enroll you in our Community Builder's program to donate regularly (monthly or quarterly). our to donate over the phone 206.323.1227 x118.
- By Mail - Send your gift by mail. Find our address here.
- Employer matching - Multiply your support for a more affordable and stronger Seattle. Check in with your employer and complete a matching gift request form with your company directly.
Give an In-kind Donation (we want your stuff):
- See our wish list for specific items that will help Homestead make a difference in your community.
- Donate your home and leave a legacy of an affordable, owner-occupied home in your neighborhood. Learn more here.
- This is a great way to meet fun people, gain experience and learn how you can influence local issues all while building a more sustainable and vibrant community. Find out more here.
- Homestead is a IRS designated 501(c)(3) organization so the value of your contribution is tax deductible to the full extent of the law. Our tax ID or EIN is 91-1565651.
- Homestead will never sell your personal information or exchange it with another organization.
- You can see our 990 financials here.
Thank you for your support!